Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"The End of the Line" documentary film trailer

the end of the line
Here is another very interesting documentary I forgot to mention on my 5 must-see recent documentaries article. The End of the Line deals with another serious issue affecting our oceans and that we are directly responsible of: Over fishing.

We humans are fishing more than we need, and more than we should be. The few existing quotas are not always respected and species have nowhere to hide in order to regenerate.

Our behavior will lead to a scarcity of existing fish stocks and the disappearance of endangered species, but also the rise of health issues and danger for populations relying solely on fishing to feed.
Enjoy the trailer below.


Also, I am not sure if this is really legal but you can view the full length movie here. I will remove this link if I am required to. But in the meantime, I think making these documentaries available to everyone is the best way to spread awareness on these issues. Thank you for your understanding!
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
© 2010 Poor Planet. All Rights Reserved
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz